Let us know about this famous person, famous preacher, and a critical analyst of modern economics.
Shaikh appears in a lot of Islamic conferences to exhort the message of Islam among the masses.
Among his qualities:
- He doesn’t leave a chance to belittle Saudi Arabia, the only land Alhamdulillah which is upon Tawheed, where scholars are striving best to spread this sublime message.
- He says Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم never married Aisha radiallahu anha.
- He praises Khomaini and calls him with rahimahullah.
- He says Gog is the Anglo-American-israeli-alliance and magog is Russia.
- He recommends celebration of Meeladun Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم.
- He says Iran has most Integrity.
- He says Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم never explained all the verses of Quran.
- He misinterprets the hadith about sunrisung from west.
- The person whose teachers are known for sufism, He praises Ibn Arabi’s wahdatul wajud, which is the worst aqeedah on the planet earth.
Owing to all that is said above, it becomes incumbent upon the seekers of knowledge to see to it if they should listen and follow such a misguided (may Allah guide him) scholar. It is one of the biggest reasons of our youth turning to the path of arrogance and false interpretation and thus falls an easy prey to the shaytn’s trap. It is an irrefutable fact that nowadays we see people following those interpretations which are at logger heads with the correct ones. As a result ignorance and disbelief spreads and the following words of the Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم come true:
:عن عبدالله بن عمرو بن العاص – رضي الله عنهما – قال: قال رسول الله – صلى الله عليه وسلم
إن الله لا يقبض العلم انتزاعًا ينتزعه من العباد، ولكن يقبض العلم بقبض العلماء حتى إذا لم يُبْقِ عالمًا اتَّخذ الناس رؤوسًا جهالاً، فسُئِلوا فأفتوا بغير علم؛ فضلوا وأضلوا
Narrated Abdullah bin Amr bin Al- As:
I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “Allah does not take away the knowledge, by taking it away from (the hearts of) the people, but takes it away by the death of the religious learned men till when none of the (religious learned men) remains, people will take as their leaders ignorant persons who when consulted will give their verdict without knowledge. So they will go astray and will lead the people astray.”
May Allah guide us all.
Follow the following links to clear your doubts about above mentioned facts.